Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Cause of JVM exiting with Realtime signal 28

Cause of JVM exiting with Realtime signal 28

Tony

I hope this isn't a FAQ question. Does anyone know what would cause
the HotSpot JVM running on RedHat Linux 8 to exit with "Realtime
signal 28"? We believe that the actual signal code is 61. This
problem is pretty intermittant and we can't find any documentation on
the JVM use of realtime signals. Anyone ever seen this? Any insights
welcome.

Thanks,
Tony

Exiting threads via signal Prince Al Perl Misc 6 11-12-2009 11:05 PM
MS JVM and Sun JVM problem Young-Jin Lee Java 3 01-21-2004 04:25 AM
Different behavior for newStringUTF() for Sun JVM and IBM Jvm Lasse Java 1 01-05-2004 07:49 PM
Exiting JVM Slawek Java 0 11-20-2003 08:18 PM
Re: Handling both MS JVM and Sun JVM Kevin Hooke Java 2 09-02-2003 05:31 AM

Advertisments