Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > File Upload versus Copy File in Java

File Upload versus Copy File in Java

Matt

My JSP application needs file upload feature. And I plan to use Apache
File Upload API (http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fi...ad/index.html).

For the file copy, I implement a method void copyFile(String dest,
String src)
that read a source file 2K at a time, and write to the destination
file.

My question is what's the differences between file upload and file
copy? In theory, I can just use the file copy mechanism for file
upload. Is that correct?

please advise. thanks!!