Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > VB.NET DEVELOPERS/ IMMEDIATE/ BATON ROUGE

VB.NET DEVELOPERS/ IMMEDIATE/ BATON ROUGE

Tom Gugger

.NET JOBS

1-888-900-1896

.NET/ DEVELOPERS-CONTRACT-IMMEDIATE

We are currently searching for several .NET/DEVELOPERS for a

long term contract that will last years. Sometime during the contract

(3 months-12 months) one will be offered a career position if their work
reflects what

is needed. One can obviously accept or reject this offer, but we are
searching

for open minded people who could accept a perm offer if it was right.

This position is in Baton Rouge LA., but they may train several wks in
Atlanta..

VB.NET, and some T-SQL are the keys. If interested and qualified, answer the
seven questions below. Email the answers WITH a current resume that reflects
the

needed skills to (E-Mail Removed).

1.. VB.NET experience-----------------yrs
2.. ASP.NET experience---------------yrs
3.. SQL exp------------------------------yrs
4.. T-SQL exp.--------------------------yrs
5.. Citizenship---------------------------
6.. Availability--------------------------
7.. Rate for contract (1099)-----------pr hr
1099=You pay your own expenses.

We specialize in .NET positions all over the United States. Most are

Contract, but a few are perm. If you are not a fit for the position below,

You may still want to email your resume so that we can inform you of

other .NET positions. Some require ASP, C#, T-SQL etc., not all will be

fits. After the first time you have emailed your resume, just respond to

the positions that seem to work for you. (skills + location) Always answer

the questions at the bottom of the page and email an updated resume to show

ANY additional work or skills that has been added. Above is a position that

just came in, and we must respond to ASAP. That is today's market.

The Abrasive Sponge

..NET?

IchBin

The Abrasive Sponge wrote:
> .NET?

Headhunters.....

--

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin

'Laughter is inner jogging'
- Norman Cousins, editor and author (1915-1990)

The Abrasive Sponge

IchBin wrote:

> The Abrasive Sponge wrote:
>
>> .NET?

> Headhunters.....

wrong heads...

Steve Sobol

The Abrasive Sponge wrote:
> IchBin wrote:
>
>> The Abrasive Sponge wrote:
>>
>>> .NET?

>> Headhunters.....
>>

> wrong heads...

F'in spammers.

Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (463 / (E-Mail Removed)