Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [jakarta][FTP] progress bar transfert

[jakarta][FTP] progress bar transfert

=?iso-8859-1?q?St=E9phane_KLEIN?=

Hello,

I use the library jakarta commons net to do a FTP upload to FTP server.

I like know if it's possible to get the state of the data transfert. The goal
is to integrate a progress bar in my application.

thanks for your help.

Paul Lutus

Stéphane KLEIN wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I use the library jakarta commons net to do a FTP upload to FTP server.

Do not multi-post.

--
Paul Lutus
http://www.arachnoid.com