Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to speed up the Portal development in eclipse

How to speed up the Portal development in eclipse

Earth

Hi all,

I am new in portal development. I am used to Eclipse to write Java
standalone application, but no server contained application such as
servlet.

Is there any way to setup a integrated development environment with
JetSpeed in Eclipse to do portal environment?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks in advance for your inputs and ideas.

Eclifeww

marcus

wow -- just ran across this today --
anybody got a clue what he is asking?
> "but no server contained application such as servlet."

Bad translation?
Hmm, "not?", as in does not have experience writing servlets?

-- clh