Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to replace all TABS in a currently opened java source file to BLANKS (Eclipse/Websphere)

How to replace all TABS in a currently opened java source file to BLANKS (Eclipse/Websphere)

Peter Blatt

How do I replace all Tabs which a current java source file in Websphere Eclipse) contains by blanks.
I found a place where I defined by how MANY blanks a tab is replaced but not which key I have to press
to do the replacement.

Peter