Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > SSO in WebApplication, Help

SSO in WebApplication, Help

Rick Z

Hi!

I have to design and implement SSO(single sing-on) to webapplications
(servlet and jsp based) and I should also use JAAS or other standard API.

Does anyone know any sample application and/or documentation that could
show me how JAAS should be used in webapplicatations?

Thanks,

rz

Oscar kind

Rick Z <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have to design and implement SSO(single sing-on) to webapplications
> (servlet and jsp based) and I should also use JAAS or other standard API.
>
> Does anyone know any sample application and/or documentation that could
> show me how JAAS should be used in webapplicatations?

SSO is specific to the application server you're using. By default, SSO is
not enabled, and every application server I've encountered handles SSO
differently.

The use of JAAS is partly application server specific:
- The JAAS modules are not, and they're documented in the JDK API.
- Using the JAAS modules is, and is documented in the documentation for your
application server (if it is supported).

--
Oscar Kind http://home.hccnet.nl/okind/

Pls help me find a SSO solution. Joey Java 0 10-24-2006 07:43 AM
sso =?Utf-8?B?QVZM?= ASP .Net 0 04-04-2005 04:17 AM
Java SSO - Is this a standard? Lucas Tam ASP .Net 1 03-10-2005 10:21 PM
Single Sign On(SSO) and Active Directory (AD) daniel ASP .Net 3 02-02-2005 01:45 PM
How to implement SSO on ASP.NET application using Sun One agent ? CV ASP .Net 1 10-05-2004 11:20 PM

Advertisments