Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > link between Applet en Javascript

link between Applet en Javascript

Phildes

Hello

In my applet, I would like to run a Javascript method.
How my applet could reconize the HTML page and the components of this page.

Thank you

Phildes

Andrew Thompson

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 10:41:33 +0200, Phildes wrote:

> In my applet, I would like to run a Javascript method.
> How my applet could reconize the HTML page and the components of this page.

Try here for JS/Java interaction tips.
<http://www.rgagnon.com/howto.html>
Listed under 'JavaScript' | 'Interaction with Java'

HTH

--
Andrew Thompson

Phildes

> > In my applet, I would like to run a Javascript method.
> > How my applet could reconize the HTML page and the components of this

page.

> Try here for JS/Java interaction tips.
> <http://www.rgagnon.com/howto.html>
> Listed under 'JavaScript' | 'Interaction with Java'

It is the exact answer of my question. Thank you.

Phildes

Andrew Thompson

On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 14:18:53 +0200, Phildes wrote:

>>> In my applet, I would like to run a Javascript method.
>>> How my applet could reconize the HTML page and the components of this

> page.

>> <http://www.rgagnon.com/howto.html>

> It is the exact answer of my question.

Real's 'HowTo' has answered many questions for me,
it is a wonderful resource.

Hang around for a bit, and you might get to talk to
the author. Real pops in occasionally with short
links to very comprehensive answers.

>..Thank you.

(chuckle) Thanks, Real.

--