Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Bond Trading Front End Web Developer

Bond Trading Front End Web Developer

TheMuniCenter, LLC Jobs

The MuniCenter seeks a talented Java developer with 3+ years experience in
the following skills:

Bond trading / fixed income applications
* J2EE
* Object-oriented architecture and design * Database programming
(SYBASE)
* Advanced JavaScript
* Java Servlets and JSP's
* Java applets (real-time market data up * HTML, CSS, XML
*

The main focus of this position is to support and enhance the java code of
our bond trading application. Successful candidates will be very skilled
in Java programming and posses excellent communication skills. This
combination of skills will enable the taking of requirements and
specifications directly from the end user and developing quick prototype
solutions as well as robust, production quality, solutions in a time
critical environment. Wall Street experience is a plus. You must be
flexible, dedicated, and a team player!

In addition the following skills would be beneficial--we use these
technologies and people always need a helping hand:

JMS
* Perl
* Graphics, images, Flash
* EJB's with Weblogic
*

We offer an exciting, casual work environment dedicated to delivering real
results in aggressive time frames. We are offering very competitive
salaries to the right candidates.

Every day presents new challenges, and each member of our team is exposed
to all aspects of the business. You will not be pigeonholed here! We seek
people who think creatively and find solutions where others would merely
panic.

Please send resumes to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) for
immediate consideration.

All candidates must have work authorization in the U.S. (citizen or
permanent resident); we do not sponsor H1 (or other) visas.

Eric Sosman

TheMuniCenter, LLC Jobs wrote:
> [...] Successful candidates will be very skilled
> in Java programming and posses excellent communication skills. [...]

'nuff said.

--
(E-Mail Removed)

front end web developer Joe HTML 13 06-23-2008 08:23 AM
JOB OPENING: Java Front-End Web Developer - Atlanta, GA Reddy Tech Recruiting Java 3 09-01-2005 07:44 PM
My name is Bond....James Bond slumpy Computer Support 0 04-20-2004 03:45 PM
Bond and Bond misleading? sal NZ Computing 32 01-09-2004 01:33 PM
Architecture question: should I use a web service as back end to my web front end? Karen Sundquist ASP .Net Web Services 1 12-01-2003 06:28 AM

Advertisments