Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > 520W Power Supply.

520W Power Supply.

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

EXTREME Overclocking has just posted a review on the OCZ ModStream

OCZ is probably best known for their high performance memory and accessories, however they also produce power supplies. Their two current lines of power supplies are the ModStream series & PowerStream series. In this review we will be taking a look at the ModStream 520W PSU which is designed to be quiet, sleek, and versatile.
Review URL:
http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/r...am_520W_1.html

stlava stlava is offline
Senior Member
stlava's Avatar

I like the way they didn't make the mobo and cpu power plugin but actually attached..

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

This is really a good PSU. I thought of buying it but finally i ended up buying Thermaltake Purepower 480W (True Power), as the OCZ was too expensive for me. I can't tell you that I'm dissappointed as i'm pretty satisified with my current PSU, but if i would buy today, i would definitely go for the OCZ, it really worth the investment.
And if you really have the money, you should go for the OCZ Powerstream 550W or 600W PSUs.

Technoholic Technoholic is offline
Senior Member

Same here. OCZ is a good brand I would go for. But I got X-Connect instead.

zachig zachig is offline
Senior Member

Yeah, too bad they are a bit pricy. But you get what you pay for, right?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

Well, u will haev to Wait en see, maybe Sunbeam Nuuo gets a Double thumbs up