Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > syntax highlight module

syntax highlight module

Peter

Hi
I am writing a java program, there is a textpane used to dispplay
source file (c++, assembly , java). I want to highlight the syntax.
Does anybody done this before? so i can copy your code?

thanks
from Peter ((E-Mail Removed))

Daniel Rohe

Eclipse plugin's org.eclipse.jface.text for token recognition and text
viewer, org.eclipse.swt for StyledText widget, org.eclipse.jdt.ui for an
example implementation.
Or look at the source of the jedit package org.gjt.sp.jedit.syntax and
org.gjt.sp.jedit.textarea. There is also another approach for implementing
syntax highlighting.
I've written a small howto for creating an editor with syntax highlighting
in eclipse 3.0 but it is in german. If you're interested I can mail you the
link.

Greetings
Daniel

"Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi
> I am writing a java program, there is a textpane used to dispplay
> source file (c++, assembly , java). I want to highlight the syntax.
> Does anybody done this before? so i can copy your code?
>
> thanks
> from Peter ((E-Mail Removed))

ak

> I've written a small howto for creating an editor with syntax highlighting
> in eclipse 3.0 but it is in german. If you're interested I can mail you

the
> link.

just post it to this group

--
Andrei Kouznetsov
http://uio.dev.java.net Unified I/O for Java

Peter

"Daniel Rohe" <(E-Mail Removed)-ilmenau.de> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Eclipse plugin's org.eclipse.jface.text for token recognition and text
> viewer, org.eclipse.swt for StyledText widget, org.eclipse.jdt.ui for an
> example implementation.
> Or look at the source of the jedit package org.gjt.sp.jedit.syntax and
> org.gjt.sp.jedit.textarea. There is also another approach for implementing
> syntax highlighting.
> I've written a small howto for creating an editor with syntax highlighting
> in eclipse 3.0 but it is in german. If you're interested I can mail you the
> link.
>
> Greetings
> Daniel
>
> "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > Hi
> > I am writing a java program, there is a textpane used to dispplay
> > source file (c++, assembly , java). I want to highlight the syntax.
> > Does anybody done this before? so i can copy your code?
> >
> > thanks
> > from Peter ((E-Mail Removed))

Thanks for your help

Would you like to email me the link? my email is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)