Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Loading second applet using separate JVM.

Ravikumar Eswaran

Hi,

When I try to launch a seperate Applet from a loaded applet both are
sharing the same JVM, because of this closing any one of the two applet
window closes the other. How to launch a seperate JVM from an applet.
Any suggession will be greatly helpful.

Thanks
Varada

Andrew Thompson

On Sun, 01 Aug 2004 20:16:34 +0530, Ravikumar Eswaran wrote:

> When I try to launch a seperate Applet...

URL?

--
Andrew Thompson