Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Anyone want a copy of JBuilder X Enterprise ?

Anyone want a copy of JBuilder X Enterprise ?

Jason

Hi

I'm a programmer and have an extra copy of Borland Enterprise Studio
for Mobile v2.5 and am looking to sell it. I got it at a great price
and am selling it at a great price on eBay (starting today.)

If you're not interested, please let your friends or coworkers know
about it -- the auction ends in 7 days. Only have this one.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me,

Jason
Network Engineer and Programmer