Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > StringTokenizer

StringTokenizer

zutroi

Roedy Green wrote:
> They seem to expect some sort of self flagellation before every
> question to explain all the combinations they tried on Google before
> "interrupting" his holiness with a question.

well said.

--
bob (rdr00)

Outgoing mail is NOT certified Virus Free.
For all I know, there's a dirty big fsckin' virus stuck onto
the end of this message and if you're using a Microsfot product,
then I'd say that you're fscked.