Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JEditorPane not displaying result of html form via GET / POST

JEditorPane not displaying result of html form via GET / POST

ELSID Software

Originally posted in comp.lang.java.gui but I got no response.

I have written a simple browser using JEditorPane and it works in so
far as selecting url's and displaying the new page. However, when a
'get or post' is issued as a result of a html button in a form being
selected the request is sent to the web server, the server replies
but the result is not shown in the JeditorPane.

However, if the resultant data is not in the form "text/html" I am
able to trap it by overriding the JeditorPane's read function so that
I know the send receive protocol between the client and the server is
working.

Is there anyone here who can point me at an example of this type of
activity either articles or sample code.

Regards,
Robert
www.fishcroft.ca