Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > j2ee deploytool could not connect to localhost

j2ee deploytool could not connect to localhost

Computer_Engineer

Hello All,

I have a solution to a problem that I would like to share with you
all.

I am running WindowsXP and j2ee sdk 1.3.1.
I noticed that when I did not start j2ee server, and started
deploytool before, and tried to deploy an application to the server,
it gave an error - could not connect to localhost. This problem is
solved if the j2ee server is started first by going to
C:\j2sdkee1.3.1\bin\ and starting j2ee

hope it helps,
Satyajit