Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > HttpCatcher

HttpCatcher

zebulon

Hi,
I had some time to kill so I developped a little tool (in java of course)
very useful for
debuging web applications. I called it HttpCatcher.

"HttpCatcher is a free tool that will let you see the way your browser
communicates with the server. HttpCatcher will behave as a local proxy, and
will let you interfere in the communication process. HttpCatcher is the tool
you need to understand the http protocol. You will see full http headers and
you will be able to change them on the fly."

You can dowload it freely from http://www.httpcatcher.com

At the moment, I only made a release for Windows XP.

Did you like it ? please add a link on your webpage..

zebulon

The java (jar) version is on line

news:40fecd21$0$7084$(E-Mail Removed)...

HttpCatcher zebulon HTML 14 07-27-2004 07:21 AM
HttpCatcher zebulon Computer Security 5 07-23-2004 07:49 PM

Advertisments