Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Software design and development

Software design and development

The Designer

Software design and development

An experienced software designer (and developer) provides offshore services:
a.. software requirements analysis (especially when requirements are
likely to change),

b.. software modelling,

c.. non formal design audit (cant give any certificates etc. but can find
bugs in your requirements docs.)

d.. DB design,

e.. business logic design and development,

f.. software development especially using JAVA technologies,

g.. project analysis and tuning,

h.. building tools for developers,

i.. implementation technology consulting.

My area of expertise is use of UML and related methodologies, design
patterns, and custom specification languages. I am interested mainly in
requirements analysis.

I know a lot of technologies and tools.

Rate is about 30$ per hour, to negotiate depending of project type. Rates
are to be paid weekly.

References upon request.

I can also organize a team of designers or developers.

Contact: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

regards

The Designer

Liz

Is it $30 USD per hour? Or 30SR = Saudi Royals perhaps.

news:cdmdi3$761$(E-Mail Removed)...