Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Multiple Permanent Java J2EE Openings in Charleston, SC

Multiple Permanent Java J2EE Openings in Charleston, SC

aaa

I have a client who is looking for Java, J2EE, Oracle Software Engineers.
Below is the job description:

We are currently seeking talented senior software engineers due to growth.
We have engineering opportunities in Charleston, South Carolina. Our client
has established a substantial position within the healthcare technology
market space. They are expanding their main product offering by more than
double each year and in 2004 we will bring three new product lines to
market. They have a reputation for delivering quality software on time, so
they want engineers with the demonstrated ability to meet commitments and
project schedules.

Senior Software Engineers

As a senior software engineer, you will play a key role in the development
of new technology products in web based health insurance and benefits
enrollment. You must be experienced with formal software development
lifecycles, processes, and be able to assist in their implementation.

To be considered for these positions, you will need a minimum of two years
experience in enterprise J2EE application development. Weblogic experience
would be a plus. You must be highly competent at deploying and
troubleshooting large software systems.

As a member of our development group, you will work with a dynamic team of
business and engineering professionals, in an environment where your input
and efforts are valued and rewarded.

Qualifications include:
A minimum of 6 years experience in intensive software design and
development
Application development against a relational database (preferably Oracle)
Object oriented design and development
A minimum of 2 years Java and J2EE experience
Solid understanding of resource allocation and management in a
multi-threaded environment
Fundamental understanding of distributed architectures
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required,
Masters degree a plus

All interested candidates, please send resumes to Jill Rose at