Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JUnit RemoteTestRunner Error

JUnit RemoteTestRunner Error

Ken

Hi. I was running a test suite under JUnit version 3.7.0 through
XDE/Eclipse version 2.0.1 and I got a null pointer error. When I
stepped through the program, I saw that the error occurs right when I
get a window telling me
that "org.eclipse.jdt.runner.RemoteTestRunner" type cannot be found.
Do I need this type? It does not seem to be in the junit.jar file.

Thanks for any info,

Ken