Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > 6th sigma?

6th sigma?

glunk

I am in the process of developing a session bridge. We have ASP (active
server page) apps that contains a login. We are developing new apps in
Java/JSP. Until such time as we replace the ASP apps, we need to bridge
session info across technologies and servers...

Someone mentioned a product called 6th sigma. It is someone I do not know,
so I cannot ask him. I cannot find such a product (I am pretty google
impaired). All I can find is info on management practice.

Does anyone know of this or any other product which would allow me not to
have to build it myself?

Thanks