Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Multiple page example with Struts

Multiple page example with Struts

Arun Nair

Hi,
Can somebody tell me where I can find an example where data in
mulriple pages is captured using struts? That is, I am writing an web
based app where I have to capture data from 3 different jsp pages
before sending it to the business tier.

Arun

Java Architect

Don't know where to point to an example, but, all you have to do is set
'scope="session"' where you declare the actions of concern. Before showing
the first page, reset the form.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...