Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Keeping session with Servlet to Servlet communications

Keeping session with Servlet to Servlet communications

DiscoStu

Hello everyone,

I've got my tomcat server on my client machine running this
web-app that I made. I have it so that my local tomcat server
connectes to the central tomcat-server to retrieve a list of reports.
For some reason the central server doesen't want to keep a session
when the client-tomcat server is talking to it. Is there anything
different about creating a session for when two web-servers are
talking back and forth rather then a web-server and a web-browser?

Thanks.