Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Project help!

Project help!

Jobs @ Redline-systems.com

We are a software development company based in the Netherlands. For
projects in the Netherlands we are looking for a Java/JSP Software
Developer (knowledge of Struts and Weblogic is a pre). If you are
interested, please send your cv to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed).

Regards,
Richard Lamse