Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Pool of connection

Pool of connection

sp

I'm a begginer in java and connection to database.
I'm a vb6 programmer and I use ADO.
What is the equivalent in Java?
I heard about pool of connection, what are the
best approach to connect efficently to a database?

Thanks

Pavel L.Yatsuk

you are on right way
use pool of connection