Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > HTML Printing

HTML Printing

John

Hi.

I seem to remember there is a real pantomime involved with printing HTML
in Java. I think it would be good to chop up a half decent java-based
GPL browser with a print facility and end up with a package that people
can use for free to print HTML properly in their software.

Has this been done? If not, point me at the browser source!

John