Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Seeking Programmers for Symmetrical Musical Melody Thesaurus (1440 melodies) Software Program:

Seeking Programmers for Symmetrical Musical Melody Thesaurus (1440 melodies) Software Program:

Melody Droid

I recently made some conceptual breakthroughs regarding the interval
permutation pre-sorting and the pitch-class-set/scale post-sorting
aspects of my envisioned symmetrical melody thesaurus software, so
that it will take the absolute minimum of time and effort to write a
computer program for it and bring it up to the demo level in order to
shop the project around.

I've created a Yahoo Group for the project over here:

I am NOT going the conventional route of copyrighting the general
concepts a-priori, and will freely share the conceptual basis of both
the melodies themselves and my various pre- and post-sorting
algorithms. As far as I'm concerned the programmers should get
"authorship" rights at the concrete specific implementation level, and
I don't care whether that authorship is either a collective group or
individuals.

For more information please e-mail me at my primary private e-mail
address: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

Thanks for your time and attention.

Bill Flavell