Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > J2EE certification vs. MCAD

J2EE certification vs. MCAD

Dune Ocean

Hi, I know there are so many experienced guys around here, and would
like to have your kind suggestion about some certification issues.

I am a new graduate in CS without much working experience----actually
mainly in quality assurance. However, I am a little tired of QA and
would like to follow a development track. I'm thinking of getting some
certifications, either somehting like MCAD from M$ or J2EE
certification from SUN to give myself some credits in job hunting.
Could you guys give me some hints about which one is better for a
non-experience guy like me in job hunting? Thanks a lot!