Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Multiple Tomcat Instances

Multiple Tomcat Instances

Frogman

Hi,

I ran multiple instances of Tomcat by copying the Tomcat install
directories to a new location, changing ports on the new server.xml,
and running each startup.sh file. Does this mean I am now using
different JVM instances as well?

Thanks,

Rex

sks

"Frogman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,
>
> I ran multiple instances of Tomcat by copying the Tomcat install
> directories to a new location, changing ports on the new server.xml,
> and running each startup.sh file. Does this mean I am now using
> different JVM instances as well?

Yes.