Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Jtable from Database

Jtable from Database

ABAKUS

Where I can find some examples of these execution , I want import my DB to
JTable.

Rhino

"ABAKUS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cat3ep$lga$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Where I can find some examples of these execution , I want import my DB

> JTable.

Have a look at the demo\jfc\TableExample\src directory in any Java SDK. It
contains several basic table examples, some of which use databases. Also,
there are many examples on the web. Try a Google search for "JTable" and
"JDBC".

The comp.lang.java.databases newsgroup is probably a better place to discuss
database issues than comp.lang.java.programmer. The comp.lang.java.gui
newsgroup is probably a better place to discuss GUI issues, like JTables,
than comp.lang.java.programmer.

Rhino

Gerbrand van Dieijen

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:45:15 +0200, ABAKUS wrote:
>Where I can find some examples of these execution , I want import my DB to
>JTable.

See:
http://www.google.nl/search?q=jtable+database
like,
http://www.jaydeetechnology.co.uk/planetjava/tutorials/
swing/A%20database%20aware%20table.PDF

--
Gerbrand van Dieijen

Petr Aubrecht

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:45:15 +0200, ABAKUS wrote:

> Where I can find some examples of these execution , I want import my DB to
> JTable.

Try to search ResultSetTableModel.

Petr