Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > JSP page refresh.

JSP page refresh.

cy

Hi all,
I have a problem with JSP page not being refreshed. I would appreciate any
suggestions.
I have a jsp page where a user enters information and hits submit button
after which the information is processed by a bean during which time another
jsp page is shown with the progress bar.
Once this process is completed, if the user hits refresh menu on the first
page, the page is not refreshed and the old information is still there.

Thanks in advance.

sks

"cy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cast25$9ta$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> I have a problem with JSP page not being refreshed. I would appreciate any
> suggestions.
> I have a jsp page where a user enters information and hits submit button
> after which the information is processed by a bean during which time

another
> jsp page is shown with the progress bar.
> Once this process is completed, if the user hits refresh menu on the first
> page, the page is not refreshed and the old information is still there.

It's likely to be your browser caching the page. If you're using IE go to
tools -> internet options - temp files settings and put it on 'every visit
to the page'.