Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > create ppt slides dynamically/automatically

create ppt slides dynamically/automatically

csdev

Hi All,

I have some graphs and tables that I would like to use to create
power point slides *automatically*.

Requirement:
graphs and tables --> program --> ppt slides

I just have no clue how I can use Java to acheive this. Please help!!!!

Thanks,
Cathy.

Liz

what is the format of the graphs and tables,
are they jpg?

"csdev" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi All,
>
> I have some graphs and tables that I would like to use to create
> power point slides *automatically*.
>
> Requirement:
> graphs and tables --> program --> ppt slides
>
> I just have no clue how I can use Java to acheive this. Please help!!!!
>
> Thanks,
> Cathy.

Oscar kind

csdev <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have some graphs and tables that I would like to use to create
> power point slides *automatically*.
>
> Requirement:
> graphs and tables --> program --> ppt slides
>
> I just have no clue how I can use Java to acheive this. Please help!!!!

The first step is to gather the building blocks:
- Some way to write powerpoint slides; there probably already is a
library. Google is your friend.
- The structure of the graphs and tables; especially what information is
to go where in the slides.

Step two is to familiarize yourself with creating PowerPoint files. Play
around a bit, and try to create something that resembles the structure
you'll create in step three.

Step three is to tie it all together to fullfill the requirement.

kind regards,
Oscar

--
Oscar Kind http://home.hccnet.nl/okind/

Create .DOC and/or .PPT From Access with Tables and Images msnews.microsoft.com ASP .Net 0 08-10-2006 09:55 PM
Need Help in generating PPT file in ASP .NET Chenna Sudarsan ASP .Net 1 05-30-2005 08:09 PM
ppt file balado Firefox 3 03-14-2005 02:49 AM
Embedding PPT slidehow in IE b_naick@yahoo.ca ASP .Net 3 01-22-2005 01:23 AM
Restrict access to resources like .doc, .ppt etc in .net forms authentication application Gaurav ASP .Net 2 04-05-2004 09:08 AM

Advertisments