Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Determining performance of applet with different processors

Determining performance of applet with different processors

Dave

Hello, I am currently creating a java applet game and want to know which
processors(as in different clock speed) will run my game smoothly. Is there
any software that I can download that will test my applet and produce a
report as to which processors it will run effeciently with?

Thanks