Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Thank you Roedy Green

Thank you Roedy Green

Joseph Dionne

ALL:

Sorry for this post, and I am sure to get flamed, but I after reading
the "Roedy please respect the netiquette" thread, I wanted to express my
thanks to Mr. Green for all his efforts providing an additional resource
of the Java language. Realizing how much I have spent on so-so books on
the subject, I find my best resource is mindprod, and had I found it
earlier, my wallet would be much heavier.

Mr. Green, should you ever need assistance with your freely offered
efforts, let me know and I will help in any way I can. Most people dont
realize how much time and effort it takes to document a subject, and you
have demonstrated a knack for presenting subjects programmers of all
skill levels can find useful.

Kudos to Roedy!

Joseph Dionne
PS: my email is not valid to avoid junk mail

Roedy Green

On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 17:20:36 GMT, Joseph Dionne <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote or quoted :

>Mr. Green, should you ever need assistance with your freely offered
>efforts, let me know and I will help in any way I can. Most people dont
>realize how much time and effort it takes to document a subject, and you
>have demonstrated a knack for presenting subjects programmers of all
>skill levels can find useful.

The one task that I'd appreciate most help with is fixing broken
links.

You can use XENU to find them, but it takes time to track down if the
link is truly dead or if it has just moved. I have a special version
of Xenu with a bug fixed that I would be willing to pass on.

Telling me about any errors, even typos is most welcome.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Ping Roedy Green Qu0ll Java 36 08-26-2009 09:14 AM
Welcome Back Roedy Green! Luc The Perverse Java 4 03-16-2007 11:27 PM
Roedy Green... Gorf Java 64 04-15-2006 04:21 AM
Thank You CJ, Thank Mike! mytho Computer Support 7 11-23-2003 06:50 AM
"There's a guy named Roedy Green,I believe, who hangs out in comp.lang.somethingorother chas Java 3 11-18-2003 05:15 PM

Advertisments