Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > PropertyChangeEvents and deserialisation

PropertyChangeEvents and deserialisation

VisionSet

Bound properties of my beans fire the required propertyChangeEvents.
But when they are deserialised the set methods are obviously not called.
What is the solution to this problem? How do I notify my PCListeners so that
my GUI can be updated after deserialisation?
Do I fire events from the holder of the reference to my desarialised class
that notifies that the instance has changed? And update all reliant code?
--
Mike W

Serialisation/deserialisation of argument/results Francois Grieu C Programming 5 05-09-2011 04:59 PM
if and and vs if and,and titi VHDL 4 03-11-2007 05:23 AM
Firing PropertyChangeEvents Problems... jpshahom@gmail.com Java 0 07-16-2006 01:46 AM
deserialisation problem VisionSet Java 4 01-31-2006 03:03 PM

Advertisments