Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > J2EE/ CONTRACT/ WI

J2EE/ CONTRACT/ WI

Tom Gugger

OMNI
GROUP

J2EE/
CONTRACT/ WI

KJ174

Location: Madison, WI

Duration: 6 -12 months

Rate: $ BEST
Start Date: Early July

Due Date: 06/13/04

The Department of Justice is in the process of creating a server interface
to our eTIME application, as well as redesigning one of the data services
used by TIME and eTIME. This position is split between those two
development teams, developing a common browser interface for monitoring and
administering the two systems.

The technologies being used are J2EE, including IBM WebSphere, Java, JSP,
JavaScript, XML/XSL, CSS, SOAP, and web services.

It is possible that additional funds and project will become available to
extend this contract.

Hardware/Software Environment:

Back-end environment is Oracle 9I on HP-UX servers. Office environment is
Windows desktop with MS Office Suite. Development environment is WebSphere
Studio Application Developer, PL/SQL Developer, and HomeSite.

If interested and qualified, one MUST answer the questions below. Email
answers

WITH a reflective resume to (E-Mail Removed).

1.. J2EE experience------------yrs 8. Web Services
exp------yrs
2.. JSP experience-------------yrs 9. Websphere
exp---------yrs
3.. JavaScript experience-----yrs 10. Criminal Justice IT
Systems----yrs
4.. XML experience-----------yrs 11.GDXDM exp-----------yrs
5.. XSL experience-----------yrs 12.
Citizenship-------------
6.. SOAP experience---------yrs 13 Availability------------
7.. CSS experience-----------yrs 14. Rate (1099)-----------
1099= You cover all of your expenses. (Food, motel, car,
etc.)