Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Commercial Java graphics package(Please help!)

Commercial Java graphics package(Please help!)

Charlie Zhang

I gained no success in finding a commercial Java graphics package
after long-time googling. Can any kind people here give me some good
suggestions?

Basically I want this graphics package to enable my Java application
the capability to plot 2D contour and shaded surface in good
quality(also it should be able to draw rectangle and circle)

I really appreciate your kind help!

Thanks in advance.

Andrew Thompson

On 7 Jun 2004 22:59:45 -0700, Charlie Zhang wrote:

> I gained no success in finding a commercial Java graphics package
> after long-time googling.

Why commercial specifically?

> Basically I want this graphics package to enable my Java application
> the capability to plot 2D contour and shaded surface in good
> quality(also it should be able to draw rectangle and circle)

Have you seen this suggestions yet..
<http://www.physci.org/guifaq.jsp#4.2>

I feel sure JFreeChart could handle what you
need, but it is not 'commercial'..

BTW - if you think you are important enough
to x-post to 5 different groups, think again..

F'Ups set to c.l.j.gui,

Also please note that comp.lang.java.developer
is not a valid group..
<http://www.physci.org/codes/javafaq.jsp#groups>

--
Andrew Thompson

Hal Rosser

Try this link
http://www.hanengcharts.com/

"Charlie Zhang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I gained no success in finding a commercial Java graphics package
> after long-time googling. Can any kind people here give me some good
> suggestions?
>
> Basically I want this graphics package to enable my Java application
> the capability to plot 2D contour and shaded surface in good
> quality(also it should be able to draw rectangle and circle)
>
> I really appreciate your kind help!
>
> Thanks in advance.

---