Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to disable a JLiveTable

Reply
Thread Tools

How to disable a JLiveTable

 
 
Priyanka AGARWAL
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-03-2004
I have a problem in disabling the table.
I have tried using :

table.disable();
Its not working
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Angus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-03-2004
Priyanka AGARWAL wrote:
>
> I have a problem in disabling the table.
> I have tried using :
>
> table.disable();
> Its not working


Another sucker who wasted his money on the "JClass" library.
Perhaps you can help me convince my boss what a waste of time
it is. I wonder if "Quest" are regretting their decision to
buy it from "Sitraka" -- which probably saved any regrets they
had after buying it from the "KL Group".

Good Luck,
Avi.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Priyanka AGARWAL
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-04-2004
Hey but I need to get this done.
Is there no way to do it???

Priyanka

Angus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Priyanka AGARWAL wrote:
> >
> > I have a problem in disabling the table.
> > I have tried using :
> >
> > table.disable();
> > Its not working

>
> Another sucker who wasted his money on the "JClass" library.
> Perhaps you can help me convince my boss what a waste of time
> it is. I wonder if "Quest" are regretting their decision to
> buy it from "Sitraka" -- which probably saved any regrets they
> had after buying it from the "KL Group".
>
> Good Luck,
> Avi.

 
Reply With Quote
 
Thomas Weidenfeller
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-04-2004
Angus wrote:
> Another sucker who wasted his money on the "JClass" library.
> Perhaps you can help me convince my boss what a waste of time
> it is. I wonder if "Quest" are regretting their decision to
> buy it from "Sitraka" -- which probably saved any regrets they
> had after buying it from the "KL Group".


Not that it matters, but I think Sitraka is the new name of the KL
Group. They renamed themself a few years ago.

To the OP: I suggest you ask your vendor (whatever the current name is
) for support.

/Thomas
 
Reply With Quote
 
Roedy Green
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-04-2004
On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 09:11:03 +0200, Thomas Weidenfeller
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote or quoted :

>Not that it matters, but I think Sitraka is the new name of the KL
>Group. They renamed themself a few years ago.


And the silly buggers, trying to hide on customers, have renamed
themselves yet again. http://www.quest.com/
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
Coaching, problem solving, economical contract programming.
See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/jgloss.html for The Java Glossary.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Angus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-04-2004
Thomas Weidenfeller wrote:
>
> To the OP: I suggest you ask your vendor (whatever the current name is
> ) for support.


Yeah, right. Go to http://www.quest.com/jclass and see what
support is available.

Good Luck,
Avi.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Thomas Weidenfeller
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-07-2004
Angus wrote:
> Yeah, right. Go to http://www.quest.com/jclass and see what
> support is available.


Don't make me responsible for your choice of tools or supplier.

/Thomas
 
Reply With Quote
 
Angus
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-08-2004
Thomas Weidenfeller wrote:
>
> Angus wrote:
> > Yeah, right. Go to http://www.quest.com/jclass and see what
> > support is available.

>
> Don't make me responsible for your choice of tools or supplier.


I wasn't. I was just trying to show you that that doesn't seem to
be a viable option, either. In any case, I can't do that anyway,
because not only did my boss throw away the company's money on
"JClass", but we also don't have a support agreement with "Quest".

Like I said in my original reply to the OP, "help me convince my
boss what a waste of time it is."

Good Luck,
Avi.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disable Wireless Connection at Start-Up? Guy Quinn Wireless Networking 3 11-10-2009 04:41 PM
unable to disable network connection Peter Welk Wireless Networking 5 10-15-2007 09:39 AM
How to disable Wireless Network Connection w/o losing Network Brid =?Utf-8?B?SGF0bW9u?= Wireless Networking 1 12-16-2004 07:37 PM
Disable Broadcast??? Ben Wireless Networking 5 08-01-2004 09:12 PM
JLiveTable delete key adds a special character Priyanka AGARWAL Java 1 05-25-2004 05:48 PM



Advertisments