Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Food for thought

Re: Food for thought

Roedy Green

On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:36:48 -0500, "Ryan Stewart"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote or quoted :

>Ah, I see. We should remain ignorant of things that others might not
>understand. Is that it?

Yes, in this case. It is a waste of time. There are many more
important things to learn.

--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

Ryan Stewart

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Mon, 31 May 2004 07:36:48 -0500, "Ryan Stewart"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote or quoted :
> >Ah, I see. We should remain ignorant of things that others might not
> >understand. Is that it?

> Yes, in this case. It is a waste of time. There are many more
> important things to learn.

I don't agree with remaining ignorant, but I'll certainly agree that there
are many vastly more important and profitable things to learn.