Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > tomcat re-start.

tomcat re-start.

Steve Burrus

I know fully well that this post has been asked before, by probably more
than 1 person, but I thought that I would ask about what needs to be
edited in the Tomcat server's "server.conf" file to get Tomcat to
automatically sense a change after the web.xml or your servlet file is
edited and NOT require you to stop/restart Tomcat??

Liz

It may depend on what release/version of Tomcat.
I have version 5 and it is done by default.
(I think so anyway)

news:Albuc.1672$(E-Mail Removed).. .