Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Batik within Delphi

Batik within Delphi

snoweylv

Hi,

I am trying to run the batik transcoder, to convert a SVG to a .png
file from within my delphi application. I am using JNI to call the
java objects but it always seems to die when I finally call
t.transcode(input,output); dows anyone have any ideas or solutions?

Help would be much appriciated.
Grant