Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > best JVM for vxworks?

best JVM for vxworks?

sean

Hi All,

I'll soon be starting a project using VxWorks (never used it before),
with some low level C interface code & some high level
network code. I'd like to investigate using Java for
the high level code & interfacing to the low level stuff via
JNI.

Can anyone recommend the best JVM in terms of support,
reliability, features and cost for VxWorks?
I'm experienced with the Sun VM on the PC & CEEJ
on ARM.

Thanks,
Sean