Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Drag&Drop Components

Drag&Drop Components

Aaron Fude

Hi,

Will the Drag&Drop functionality help me with D&D'ing components? For
example, it is a very nice feature when you can drag tab from one tab pane
to another, (or even simply outside the current frame - which creates a new
frame with a single tab). Photoshop uses this extensively and I would like
to have this in my java applications.

Perhaps someone has already written something like this...

Thanks,

Aaron Fude

ak

> Will the Drag&Drop functionality help me with D&D'ing components? For
> example, it is a very nice feature when you can drag tab from one tab pane
> to another, (or even simply outside the current frame - which creates a

new
> frame with a single tab). Photoshop uses this extensively and I would like
> to have this in my java applications.
>
> Perhaps someone has already written something like this...

yes I did,

but pls wait a little bit it is not yet released.

ak

--
http://uio.dev.java.net
http://reader.imagero.com

Aaron Fude

"ak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:c91hfp$4od$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Will the Drag&Drop functionality help me with D&D'ing components? For
> > example, it is a very nice feature when you can drag tab from one tab

pane
> > to another, (or even simply outside the current frame - which creates a

> new
> > frame with a single tab). Photoshop uses this extensively and I would

like
> > to have this in my java applications.
> >
> > Perhaps someone has already written something like this...

> yes I did,
>
> but pls wait a little bit it is not yet released.

I would love to test it for you. Even if it's alpha... Otherwise I will have
to srtart writing one myself!

> ak
>
> --
> http://uio.dev.java.net
> http://reader.imagero.com

ak

> I would love to test it for you. Even if it's alpha... Otherwise I will
have
> to srtart writing one myself!

please be patient, I need only few days to set up the homepage

--
http://uio.dev.java.net
http://reader.imagero.com

Aaron Fude

"ak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:c92f9p$2lq$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I would love to test it for you. Even if it's alpha... Otherwise I will

> have
> > to srtart writing one myself!
> >

> please be patient, I need only few days to set up the homepage

I can probably wait that long. Please post on this news group when it is
ready.

> --
> http://uio.dev.java.net
> http://reader.imagero.com

Aaron Fude

Any news?

"ak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:c92f9p$2lq$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > I would love to test it for you. Even if it's alpha... Otherwise I will

> have
> > to srtart writing one myself!
> >

> please be patient, I need only few days to set up the homepage
>
> --
> http://uio.dev.java.net
> http://reader.imagero.com

Andrew Thompson

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:52:12 -0400, Aaron Fude wrote:

> Any news?

I might guess Aaron, you can find out
yourself by checking this page..
<http://flowin.imagero.com/>

Am I right ak? That is for the D&D package?

[ The pages are looking great, BTW ]

--
Andrew Thompson

ak

> I might guess Aaron, you can find out
> yourself by checking this page..
> <http://flowin.imagero.com/>
>
> Am I right ak? That is for the D&D package?

yes, that's right

> [ The pages are looking great, BTW ]

thanks!

--