Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Sun certification - numbers?

Sun certification - numbers?

Robbie

I'm an SCP and hoping soon to add SCWCD to the portfolio.

One question though: are there any figures publicly available for how
many people around the globe currently have each of Sun's various
certifications?

Just wondering how many of us there are out there...

Robbie

perry

i can only guess, but i'm in the count... it's a good thing to have on
your portfolio

- perry

Robbie wrote:
> I'm an SCP and hoping soon to add SCWCD to the portfolio.
>
> One question though: are there any figures publicly available for how
> many people around the globe currently have each of Sun's various
> certifications?
>
> Just wondering how many of us there are out there...
>

> Robbie

Liz

is this like that microsoft question how many gas
stations are there in the usa?

"perry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eetsc.18179$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> i can only guess, but i'm in the count... it's a good thing to have on
> your portfolio
>
> - perry
>
> Robbie wrote:
> > I'm an SCP and hoping soon to add SCWCD to the portfolio.
> >
> > One question though: are there any figures publicly available for how
> > many people around the globe currently have each of Sun's various
> > certifications?
> >
> > Just wondering how many of us there are out there...
> >

> > Robbie

Tony Morris

> > > One question though: are there any figures publicly available for how
> > > many people around the globe currently have each of Sun's various
> > > certifications?
> > >
> > > Just wondering how many of us there are out there...
> > >

> > > Robbie

2.
Me and you.

--