Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Set the cursor position to previous mouse click

Set the cursor position to previous mouse click

Jean-Benoit MORLA

I can record the coordinates of a mouse click event, but I would like
to move the cursor to another place, click again, then the cursor to
come back to the initial coordinates.
I have searched the Java Api on the SUN site but found nothing.
Is this feature available in an ISV package?
Many thanks for your replies

Michael Borgwardt

Jean-Benoit MORLA wrote:

> I can record the coordinates of a mouse click event, but I would like
> to move the cursor to another place, click again, then the cursor to
> come back to the initial coordinates.
> I have searched the Java Api on the SUN site but found nothing.
> Is this feature available in an ISV package?

java.awt.Robot