Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > WBXML serializer for J2SE?

WBXML serializer for J2SE?

Darryl L. Pierce

Is there an implementation of WBXML for J2SE? I have the serializer for kXML
but was wondering if there were a separate implementation for the desktop.
--
/**
* @author Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>

David Zimmerman

I used to work for a company that had one, they might still. have it. oh
wait, they went out of business

David Zimmerman wrote:

> I used to work for a company that had one, they might still. have it. oh
> wait, they went out of business

Have I heard of them?

--
/**

Darryl L. Pierce wrote:

> David Zimmerman wrote:
>

>>I used to work for a company that had one, they might still. have it. oh
>>wait, they went out of business

> Have I heard of them?

I doubt it.

Darryl L. Pierce

David Zimmerman wrote:

>>>I used to work for a company that had one, they might still. have it. oh
>>>wait, they went out of business

>> Have I heard of them?

> I doubt it.

Saw JD a few weeks back (at Paul Sullivan's wedding). He said things were
doing good. Hope they still are. I've been working with Travis for the last
month or so. Tell J. I said hi.

--
/**