Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > J2ME RecordStores with default values

J2ME RecordStores with default values

Meikel

If you want a J2ME RecordStore to contain some default values, can you
only create it in your Midlet and let a Java class fill it with
default values or is it also possible to deploy prepared RecordStores?

Darryl L. Pierce

Meikel wrote:

> If you want a J2ME RecordStore to contain some default values, can you
> only create it in your Midlet and let a Java class fill it with
> default values or is it also possible to deploy prepared RecordStores?

You would need to implement a class that creates the record store(s) and
populates the data. You cannot ship a record store in the JAR.

--
/**
* @author Darryl L. Pierce <(E-Mail Removed)>