Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Select a row in a JTable

Select a row in a JTable

asd@asd.com

When I click on a cell, I'd like the whole row to be highlighted,
INCLUDING the selected cell. I've tried using the following code to no
avail:

setCellSelectionEnabled(false);
setColumnSelectionEnabled(false);
setRowSelectionEnabled(true);