Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > J2EE/ CONTRACT/ MAY START

J2EE/ CONTRACT/ MAY START

Tom Gugger

OMNI GROUP

J2EE/ CONTENT SERVER/ CONTRACT/ IN

Position: J2EE Developer with Fatwire Content Server

AREA: Greater Indianapolis

Start Date: Late May

Rate: 45hr 1099 1099=As a contractor you assume your own expenses.

Duration: 6 months

If interested and qualified, answer the five questions at the bottom of
the page. Email

Answers WITH a resume to (E-Mail Removed).

Project is the rewrite of a Portal where navigation has changed due to the
shortcuts no longer working. Looking for a J2EE based developer specifically
content server. Content Server is a Fatwire product, Our client currently
uses version 5 which is the newest out. Looking for areas of tool kits,
development and coding, defining containers, and unit testing.

1.. J2EE experience------------------------------yrs
2.. Fatwire Content Server experience------yrs
3.. Latest Content Server Version--------------
4.. Citizenship Status------------------------------

Ike

Don't you give hardship pay for having to locate to Indiana?

news:7f56f$40a0d6a3$3fa62557$30637@allthenewsgroup s.com...