Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java gurus required - please help a damsel in distress!

Java gurus required - please help a damsel in distress!

Sudsy

Joona I Palaste wrote:
<snip>
> Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
> that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
Anything wrong with that?

Andrew Thompson

On Thu, 13 May 2004 00:12:30 -0400, Sudsy wrote:

> Joona I Palaste wrote:
> <snip>
>> Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
>> that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

> Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
> Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
> years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
> Anything wrong with that?

Perhaps ..with ethics like those displayed,
she should not be getting work as a porn model?

--
Andrew Thompson

Joona I Palaste

Sudsy <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> Joona I Palaste wrote:
> <snip>
>> Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
>> that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

> Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
> Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
> years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
> Anything wrong with that?

I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
be cheating like this.

"You could take his life and..."
- Mirja Tolsa

anal_aviator

On Thu, 13 May 2004 06:44:49 +0800, Mondo Dynamo wrote
(in article <40a2a8e5$0$6330$(E-Mail Removed)>):

> I know the web is a very cynical place, but in all honesty I run a
> number of porn sites, and mondodynamo.com is just my personal website
> on which I feature some of my models.
>
> Hazel is genuine, and she is genuine in her attempt to get help,
> through me, via the website.
>
> Thankfully a number of people have already offered help on this
> problem. So, if anyone reading this has helped then thank you very
> much.
>
> I hate to dissapoint you all, but it really wasn't a plug for
> publicity, I have plenty of traffic as it is. It was exactly what it
> looked like. A quick way to get an assignment done for a friend.
> Simple as that.
>
> Mondo Dynamo
> http://www.mondodynamo.com

Obviously the girl has little or no moral standards, and i'm not talking
about taking her kit off for a homework assignment.
This is exactly the sort of behaviour that makes these Qualifications worth
nothing.

It is obviously a cheap trick of yours to entice girls into a life of
pornography. Start with a bit of leg flashing and go from there.

Anyway keep up the good work, we need as many incompetent women in business
as possible to under mine the system and get them back into the kitchens &
bedrooms where they all belong.

steve

On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:40:12 +0800, Joona I Palaste wrote
(in article <c7uu7c$6cb$(E-Mail Removed)>):

> Sudsy <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
>> Joona I Palaste wrote:
>> <snip>
>>> Good to know she already has a job as a porn model. With ethics like
>>> that, she's never going to get work as a programmer.

>> Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
>> Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
>> years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
>> Anything wrong with that?

> I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
> she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
> be cheating like this.

show me the code where it is crashing.
steve

anal_aviator

With a bit of luck Hazel is about to be come very famous, let us know when
she fails.

Anal

On Thu, 13 May 2004 06:44:49 +0800, Mondo Dynamo wrote
(in article <40a2a8e5$0$6330$(E-Mail Removed)>):

> I know the web is a very cynical place, but in all honesty I run a
> number of porn sites, and mondodynamo.com is just my personal website
> on which I feature some of my models.
>
> Hazel is genuine, and she is genuine in her attempt to get help,
> through me, via the website.
>
> Thankfully a number of people have already offered help on this
> problem. So, if anyone reading this has helped then thank you very
> much.
>
> I hate to dissapoint you all, but it really wasn't a plug for
> publicity, I have plenty of traffic as it is. It was exactly what it
> looked like. A quick way to get an assignment done for a friend.
> Simple as that.
>
> Mondo Dynamo
> http://www.mondodynamo.com
>
> On 2004-05-11 16:04:27 +0100, "Andy Fish" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
>> this is clearly a commercial porn site, but for the life of me I can't work
>> out what they are trying to do with it...
>>
>> except generate publicity and discussion about it in an otherwise spam-free
>> news group. damn - it seems to be working!!
>>
>> "Joona I Palaste" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:c7qotr$lqf$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Dave Monroe <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:

>> news:<409fe020$0$6335$(E-Mail Removed) >...

>>> http://removed

>>> You can say that again. If she passes, what's she going to do? Get a job
>>> in Java programming and then do a strip-tease for her boss to compensate
>>> for the fact that she can't program to save her life? If anyone here
>>> actually helps the poor sod (can women be called sods?) they're so sad
>>> it's not even funny any more.
>>> Although... I have a sneaky hunch that it's actually Mondo Dynamo
>>> himself who's stuck here, and Hazel is only in it for a big wad of cash.

Joona I Palaste

steve <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
> On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:40:12 +0800, Joona I Palaste wrote
> (in article <c7uu7c$6cb$(E-Mail Removed)>):
>> Sudsy <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
>>> Joona I Palaste wrote:
>>> <snip>

>>> Now why would you post something like that? Every culture is different.
>>> Young women have worked legally as prostitutes en Nederlands for a few
>>> years, paid off their flat, car, etc., and gone on to other pursuits.
>>> Anything wrong with that?

>> I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
>> she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
>> be cheating like this.

> show me the code where it is crashing.
> steve

You are replying to the wrong person. I don't have access to the code,
and I couldn't care less about it. I suggest you talk to Mondo Dynamo
directly. But didn't he say she had already got help?

"It sure is cool having money and chicks."
- Beavis and Butt-head

steve

On Fri, 14 May 2004 15:06:56 +0800, Joona I Palaste wrote
(in article <c81r6g$oha$(E-Mail Removed)>):

> steve <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:
>> On Thu, 13 May 2004 12:40:12 +0800, Joona I Palaste wrote
>> (in article <c7uu7c$6cb$(E-Mail Removed)>):
>>> Sudsy <(E-Mail Removed)> scribbled the following:

>>> I didn't say there was anything wrong with being a porn model. But if
>>> she's going to get work as a programmer, like it looks, she should not
>>> be cheating like this.

>> show me the code where it is crashing.
>> steve

> You are replying to the wrong person. I don't have access to the code,
> and I couldn't care less about it. I suggest you talk to Mondo Dynamo
> directly. But didn't he say she had already got help?

whoops sorry i was replying to the guy with the code crashing on the mac, but
replied in the wrong thread

steve